TACA Georgia Chapter – iPad Mini Scholarship
October 06, 2014
Due to the fundraising efforts of our TACA Georgia Chapter we are able to make scholarships available for an iPad Mini to be used as an assistive communication device.
Families must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive assistance from the TACA Family Scholarship Program:
- Be a TACA member (sign up on the web, it’s FREE!)
- Be a resident of the state of Georgia
- Attend at least one TACA Georgia meeting or event. If you live more than 2 hours from the TACA Georgia meetings or events, you can meet this requirement by attending at least 2 TACA webinars they are FREE!
- Have a child diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Have at least a short paragraph from your current speech pathologist or behavioral therapist explaining how your child will benefit from an iPad Mini as an assistive communication device
- Be able to attend an in-person, one-on-one training session in Roswell, GA
November 1, 2014