TACA Nevada Chapter – MAPS Doctor Scholarship
November 22, 2013
Eligibility: Families must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive assistance from the TACA Family Scholarship Fund:
- Be a TACA member (sign up on the web, it’s FREE!)
- Have a child diagnosed with ASD or PDD-NOS
- Have a combined annual household income equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level. (Applicants with higher household incomes will be considered, but priority will be given to those equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.)
- Be working actively with a TACA Parent Mentor
- Be a member of our TACA Nevada Chapter
Fill out my online form.
Any questions? Contact Moira Giammatteo – firstname.lastname@example.org – 949-640-4401 ext 107. Incomplete applications will not be considered.