16th Annual TACA Picnic
Sunday, June 2 - 11:00am-3:30pm
Oak Canyon Park
5305 Santiago Canyon Rd, Silverado, CA 92676
The TACA Family Picnic provides a fun yet secure environment for children and families affected by autism. This extremely popular annual event is traditionally attended by families throughout California and the surrounding states. Last year, over 1,100 people took part in this amazing day providing a sense of community to all families living with autism.
The picnic venue will include activities for all ages and abilities.
This year’s picnic will feature:
- Gluten-Free Casein-Free Food Court
- Special Attractions including: Ferris Wheel, Paratrooper and Large/Kids Swing
- Activities including: Bounce Houses, Arts & Crafts and Sensory Friendly Fun
- Picnic Sports including: FoosBall and Giant Jenga
- Silent Auction and Raffles
- Plenty of Free Parking
Lunch, snacks, and GFCFSF options are available for purchase.
You are also welcome to bring your own food.
Early Bird Pricing
Back by popular demand, the TACA Family Picnic VIP Pack includes:
(2) Adult Picnic Admission Tickets
(2) Child Picnic Admission Tickets
(4) Lunch Tickets
(4) Raffle Tickets
(1) VIP Swag Bag