TACA California Chapters Homeopathy Scholarship
Thanks to a generous donation, we are happy to announce that TACA California families have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to see Gina Tyler, DHOM. www.ginatyler.com
- The scholarship would provide the following:
An initial consult, 6 follow up appointments and appropriate homeopathic remedies.
Eligible Families meet the following criteria:
- Be a TACA member (sign up on the web, it’s FREE!)
- Have a child diagnosed with ASD or PDD-NOS
- Top priority will be given to these applicants: Have a combined annual household income equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (Applicants with higher household incomes will be considered, but priority will be given to those equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.)
- Be a member of one of our California TACA Chapters (TACA Inland Empire, TACA Long Beach, TACA Los Angeles, TACA Orange County, TACA San Diego or TACA Visalia/Fresno Chapter)
- Attend at least two TACA events, or webinars.