Safety & Wandering ASD Children: Important Articles to Read
- The Autism Wandering Awareness Alerts Response and Education (AWAARE) Collaboration is a working group of six national non-profit autism organizations whose mission is to prevent autism-related wandering incidents and deaths.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's "Missing Children With Special Needs" paper.
- HIGH-TECH HELP by Erik Nanstiel for the Autism File Magazine March 2012
- Wandering is now an official ICD9 diagnosis code. http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/code.html
- "The Lost Boys & Girls", The Autism File, Autumn 2008 By Lori McIlwain
- Dennis Debbaudt's Autism Risk & Safety Newsletter, Winter 2007