TACA Georgia Chapter Ion Cleanse by AMD Scholarship
Thanks to A Major Difference, TACA Georgia Chapter families can apply for an Ion Cleanse by AMD.
- The scholarship would provide the following:
IonCleanse by AMD ion machine, as well as 1 complete array, the IonCleanse by AMD foot tub, 1 box of liners (30 total), a water bottle, salt, quick start guide, instructional DVD, a custom-made protective carrying case, as well as a full 3-year warranty.
Eligible Families meet the following criteria:
- Be a TACA member (sign up on the web, it’s FREE!)
- Have a child diagnosed with ASD or PDD-NOS
- Have a combined annual household income equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (Applicants with higher household incomes will be considered, but priority will be given to those equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.)
- Attend at least two TACA Georgia Chapter events OR two TACA Webinars.