TACA Texas – Biomedical Scholarship
Thanks to the fundraising efforts of the TACA Texas Chapter, TACA is happy to announce the following scholarship opportunity:
- TACA Texas Chapter Biomedical Treatment Scholarship – enabling TACA Texas families the opportunity to apply for a $1,000 (maximum) scholarship to see a biomedical doctor of their choice.
The TACA Family Scholarship Fund was developed to help families who are pursuing treatment for their children with autism, but are struggling to find the funding. We understand how difficult it is to stretch the family budget. It is our desire to provide limited financial assistance to eligible families. Thanks to the amazing fundraising efforts of the TACA Texas Chapter we are able to make the following scholarship opportunity available.
Funding will be given out until all funds are expended or until November 15, 2019, which ever comes first. Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the outcome within 10 business days.
Families must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive assistance from the TACA Family Scholarship Fund:
- Be a TACA member (sign up on the web, it’s FREE!)
- Have a child diagnosed with ASD or PDD-NOS
- Top priority will be given to these applicants: Have a combined annual household income equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (Applicants with higher household incomes will be considered, but priority will be given to those equal to or less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.)
- Attend at least two TACA Texas Chapter events OR two TACA Webinars