TACA Legal Education Webinars
In collaboration with Trumpet Behavioral Health, TACA is please to offer several webinars regarding the state ABA insurance mandate that took effect on July 1, 2012. These webinars are designed to help you navigate the insurance system to obtain ABA and other therapeutic services for children with autism.
Upcoming Legal Education Webinars
- Webinar #5 - Appeals and Claims
Thursday, March 21, 2013 - Click here for more information and to RSVP
Recorded Legal Education Webinars
- Webinar #1 – SB 946 What does the mandate mean for my family?
- Webinar #2 – SB 946 Eligibility
- Webinar # 3 - Insurance Authorizations
- Webinar # 4 - Working with Your Insurance Provider
General Information for Participants:
- Webinars are free. However, you must RSVP to attend. RSVPs can be completed online.
- Only parents and family members of children affected by autism may attend.
- For more information or questions, please contact the TACA office at (949) 640-4401.
- Detailed information and webinar participation instructions will be provided via email prior to the webinar.
- All webinars will be presented by Tammy Pedersen of Trumpet Behavioral Health