Crustless Spinach Quiche
Crustless Spinach Quiche - GFCFSF
- 1 tablespoon Safflower oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 cups shredded Daiya Pepper Jack cheese - http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/pepperjack.asp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic browned. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.