Lisa's Chicken FAST Fajitas
November 14, 2011
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless organic chicken
- ½ lemon
- ½ cup mild salsa
- ¼ cup organic mild green chiles
- 1 organic, sliced red pepper
- 1 organic, sliced yellow pepper
- fresh cilantro – to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chopped onion
- Safflower oil
Add chopped onion with oil to barely cover the bottom. Saute or camelize onions. Add in chicken, cilantro, chiles and salsa, sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add salt, pepper and peppers. Saute until chicken is fully cooked. Serve hot.
Serve on a bed of rice or with organic, fresh corn tortillas. Yields for 4-5 servings.