Three pot, one bowl to eat, GFCFSF Spaghetti
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg Applegate turkey andouille sausage
- 3-4 organic chicken breasts (washed & cubed)
- 1 small can organic tomato paste
- 2 - 24 oz Organic tomato sauce (or diced tomatoes)
- 2 cloves chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup white or red wine (yes please)
- Basil (fresh chopped as much as you like)
- Salt and peppa to taste
Caramelize onions. Add garlic and wine (1 for me and 1/4 cup for the pot). Add in cut up chicken- sauté for 10 mins. Add turkey sausage and all things tomato + seasonings. Simmer low heat 45-60 mins.
Boil water and cook your favorite GFCFSF pasta. It is best to undercook this pasta by at least one minute.
Chop up your favorite veggies. Pictures are 1/2 head of organic cauliflower, 1 large organic zucchini and 1 stalk of asparagus. Saute in organic safflower oil with salt and herbs de provence for 10 minutes.
Add cooked pasta. Ladle in sauce. Add veggies sauté on top.