Hearts For Hope
TACA’s Hearts for Hope campaign is a highly visible fundraising promotion designed to allow companies and businesses to demonstrate their support for families affected by autism. Participating retailers will be decorating their stores with red Hearts for Hope to showcase the community’s support for the program.
How can you help?
- Ask your store or retail establishment to participate in the Hearts for Hope campaign
- Buy a Hearts for Hope an support families
What is included in the campaign kit?
Everything you need to host a campaign including:
- 6-inch generic Hearts for Hope
- Point of Sale Posters
- Campaign Overview Sheet
How does the Hearts for Hope work?
- Stores commit to sell and display the Hearts for Hope
- Employees at the stores get involved promoting Hearts for Hope to their customers
- Employees then sell the cut outs to customers for $1, $5, or more.
- Customers purchasing a Hearts for Hope write their name, the name of a loved one or a brief message on the Heart.
- The Hearts for Hope cut outs are then displayed in a prominent location in the store.
- Download Campaign Overview
I want to recruit a site to sell Hearts for Hope, what do I do?
Ask your stores or retail establishment to participate in the Hearts for Hope campaign. A Hearts for Hope Campaign Document is available for help. For additional information call (949) 640-4401 or via fax at 949-640-4424.
I want to participate, how do I get started?
Download the Hearts for Hope Campaign Contact Sheet complete it and return via fax at 949-640-4424. You also have the option to complete the online campaign form.
I filled out the Contact Sheet what happens now?
After the commitment form has been received a package of supplies including heart cut-outs and point of purchase displays will be mailed to you. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your Hearts for Hope starter kit.
I have sold all my hearts and need more, what do I do?
More Hearts for Hope and displays can be ordered from the TACA Foundation office via phone at 949-640-4401. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your Hearts for Hope.
Our campaign is over what do I do with the money?
Funds from the Hearts for Hope Campaign should be mailed to the TACA Foundation office at the address below. Please do not mail cash.
2222 Martin Street Suite 140
Irvine, CA 92612
For more information please call 949-640-4401.
Fill out my online form.