Feeding your special needs child a healthy, allergy-free diet helps with therapy results and behavior.
TACA can guide you with all the tools in making the step to allergy-friendly cooking and eating healthy.
Advanced & Refining the Diet
- Balancing the Gut: Why Do You Want To Be More Alkaline?
- Diet Infringement or Infraction Help
- Food Allergy Testing
- Going Organic! (Not Just GFCF)
- Phenols, Salicylates & Additives
- Probiotics, Lacto-Fermented Foods and Digestive Enzymes: Important additions to your Diet Rotation Diet and Hints!
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD)
- Toxins in Foods & the Environment
- Breaking the Diet
- Teens with ASD: How to Start the GFCFSF Diet with an Older Child
Don't Know Where to Start?
Try our Autism Journey Blueprints!
These were created as a quick introduction reference guide for families on the autism journey.
Other Ways We Can Help
TACA provides education, support and hope to the autism community.