Feeding your special needs child a healthy, allergy-free diet helps with therapy results and behavior.
TACA can guide you with all the tools in making the step to allergy-friendly cooking and eating healthy.
- NEW! Introduction to the Gluten-Free, Casein-Free, Soy-Free Diet
- NEW! Top Reasons to Implement a Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diet
- NEW! Going GFCFSF in 10 Weeks!
- NEW! Picky Eating and Autism
- Picky Kids, Eating, and Autism: One Mom's Strategy for Her Picky Eater
- Special Diets for ASD Overview
- Just Because Something is GFCF…
- Teens with ASD: How to Start the GFCFSF Diet with an Older Child
Advanced & Refining the Diet
- UPDATED! Dietary Infractions: How to Prevent Them and What To Do When They Occur
- UPDATED! Phenols, Salicylates, and Additives
- NEW! Glutamate
- NEW! Avoiding Toxins
- UPDATED! Balancing the Gut: Why Do You Want To Be More Alkaline?
- Going Organic! (Not Just GFCF)
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD)
- Toxins in Foods & the Environment
Other Ways We Can Help
TACA provides education, support and hope to the autism community.