Feeding your special needs child a healthy, allergy-free diet helps with therapy results and behavior.
TACA can guide you with all the tools in making the step to allergy-friendly cooking and eating healthy.
- NEW! Introduction to the Gluten-Free, Casein-Free, Soy-Free Diet
- NEW! Top Reasons to Implement a Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diet
- NEW! Going GFCFSF in 10 Weeks!
- NEW! Picky Eating and Autism
- Picky Kids, Eating, and Autism: One Mom's Strategy for Her Picky Eater
- Special Diets for ASD Overview
- Just Because Something is GFCF…
- Teens with ASD: How to Start the GFCFSF Diet with an Older Child
- Protein Sources
Advanced & Refining the Diet
Other Ways We Can Help
TACA provides education, support and hope to the autism community.