Guacamole – GFCFSF
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 5 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Serrano chile, minced (seeds removed if you don’t want it HOT)
- 1 big handful fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Drizzle olive oil
Halve and pit the avocados. With a tablespoon, scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them still a bit chunky. Add all of the rest of the ingredients, and fold everything together.
Lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn’t brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.