The National TACA Autism Conference - Virtual will feature 3 tracks of LIVE presentations from an incredible line-up of experts, covering all stages and aspects of the autism journey, including:
You’ll come away from the conference with new information, strategies, and resources to help maximize your child’s potential and improve their quality of life.
What's New This Year?
Access all conference events and features from the comfort of your own home with our best-in-class digital conference platform!
TACA Conference App
Easily toggle between preferred devices:
- Mobile App (iPhone and Android)
- Computer/Web browser
Extended and improved access to conference presentations:
- Available through December 31, 2021
- Transcribed for Closed Captioning in English and Spanish on all lectures
(starting Oct 27th)
Connect & Get Support
Increased opportunities to connect and get direct support from:
- Conference presenters
- TACA Mentors
- Conference sponsors and vendors
- Other families, just like yours, from across the nation!
Attend LIVE Conference Events
Special Conference Events:
- Live Presentations
- Physicians Panel
- Coffee Talk Day, where attendees can speak with experts one-to-one and ask questions in a round-table format
- Virtual Exhibit Hall, featuring event sponsors and vendor promotions