Join hundreds of parents and professionals to learn the latest in research, treatment options, and therapy for individuals with autism. Whether your child is recently diagnosed or has years of experience, you will walk away from the conference with a plan for the next steps in your autism journey.
With informative lectures, our incredible line-up of experts will cover all stages and aspects of the autism journey, including:
You’ll come away from the conference with new information, strategies, and resources to help maximize your child’s potential and improve their quality of life.
What's New This Year?
New Information, New Speakers and More People Expected than Ever Before!
Along with the great things you’re expecting again. . .
- All attendees get TACA conference bag
- Access to all exhibitors who could help you in your autism journey
- Receive special conference promotions and discounts from sponsors and exhibitors
- Challenge yourself and play our conference game to win awesome prizes
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and snacks in between sessions
TACA Connect App
In addition to all of the live in person events, TACA Connect will be available to all attendees! You will have access to all lecture slides, speaker information, abstracts, downloadable content and the conference game.
- TACA Connect Mobile App (iPhone and Android)
- Computer/Web browser
- Access to all conference lectures that will be available from Nov 21-Jan 21
Take Action Sessions and Parent Panels
- TACA's support team and autism professionals will help you put the information you learned into action during these interactive sessions
- TACA wants you to walk away equipped with knowledge and empowerment
Connect & Get Support
Increased opportunities to connect and get direct support from:
- Conference presenters
- TACA Mentors
- Conference sponsors and vendors
- Other families, just like yours, from across the nation!
Conference Policies and FAQ
This article was last updated on July 28, 2022. As COVID-19 regulations are evolving in nature, please continue to check back here for updated information regularly.
In accordance with CDC and California/Orange County guidelines, masks will not be required for any guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizing stations and masks will be available throughout the venue
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be implemented throughout the venue
- Hilton CleanStay procedures for guest rooms and public areas/amenities
- Signage encouraging individuals who do not feel well to stay home
Current State and County Guidelines do not include vaccination or testing requirements.
As we continue to navigate the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our community is our top priority. We are monitoring the current climate of COVID-19 in Orange County, and will share any updates and changes that may come with our community as soon as possible. You can always check back here for the most up-to-date information.
- Additional measures and updates will be released prior to the event. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Social Distancing recommendations
- Masking policy in the case of any local mandates
- Testing or attestation mandates, if any
- California and Orange County updated protocols
- Testing locations in Orange County
- Current COVID-19 Guidelines
If you have any questions or concerns about our COVID-19 policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2022 TACA National Autism Conference will not be cancelled unless state or CDC guidelines require such measures. In the case of conference cancellation, attendees will be issued a refund for their registration. TACA is unable to issue refunds for flights or hotel reservations. We recommend that you confirm cancellation policies as you book travel and lodging.
In the case of an attendee contracting COVID 19, or other illness a full refund will be issued at the request of the attendee.
In the case of extenuating circumstances, please contact email@example.com to request a refund.
Please note that TACA is unable to refund hotel, flight, or other expenses. Please be advised that attendees will need to coordinate with their airline and hotel independently.
For conference attendees, digital access to recorded presentations will be available following the conference and remain open through January 21, 2023.
TACA understands that some families may not be able to access an in-person conference in California. We are committed to providing access to conference presentations, using our digital platform, and we are currently working on the details and pricing for digital access.
Note that some conference features will not be able to be delivered with virtual access.