TACA Meeting Video
January 27, 2011
Ever wondered what goes on at a TACA meeting? Many families don't know what a TACA meeting actually looks like. This video takes you through a TACA meeting.
- TACA Chapter Meetings are different from anything else out there:
- We build community by bringing famlies together.
- Provide information about services, resources, educational opportunities and much more.
- Hosts expert presenters on autism-related subjects.
- Parents can sign up to get info about upcoming TACA events.
- TACA Library: free books, DVDs, CDs, videos and other materials to check out for up to two months. (We accept donations of your books and materials!)
- Food table: Gluten-free, casein-free fare for parents to sample.
- TACA Store: Attendees can support TACA by purchasing magnets, jewelry, apparel and other products. (You can buy online too!)
- First-time parents/caregivers receive a free Autism Journey Guide at their first meeting.
- Not just for moms! Dads come too!
We hope to see you soon! Click here to find a TACA Meeting near you.