Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 3 heads (6 cups) romaine lettuce
- 3 cups mixed field greens (such as arugula, radicchio, curly endive, etc.)
- 1-1/2 cup cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 oz. dried apple chips
Apple White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Toss mixed greens, rotisserie chicken, onion, walnuts and apple chips together in a large salad bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salad. Serve immediately.