All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean cubed beef
- 4 tablespoons GF Flour mix
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 GF beef bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 carrot, 1 inch thick
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 15 ounces stewed tomatoes, canned with juices
- 15 ounces corn, canned with juices
- 15 ounces peas, canned with juices
- 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Dredge meat in flour, brown in hot oil. Add meat and all other ingredients into crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-4 hours. Or cover and simmer on medium for 90 minutes.