Berry Ice Cream
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
This ice cream is made in an ice cream maker or it can be made into popsicles. You can substitute other berries in this recipe.
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and follow directions for maker. Or combine and pour into popsicle molds.