Dressing (Aka Stuffing)
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1 loaf Glutino Premium Cornbread, toasted in the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes and cubed into croutons
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tblsp Earth balance soy free natural spread
- ¾ lb browned turkey sausage
- 1 small can canned organic mushrooms
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups of all natural chicken or turkey broth
Sautee onions in Earth Balance Soy free natural spread, add turkey sausage and cook until browned.Add in spices and mushrooms. Mix all ingredients with the croutons and bake at 375 until firm and beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.