GFCF “Chex-Type” Snack Mix
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt and 1/2 teaspoon onion powder OR 2 tablespoon Creole spice
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup peanuts (you can substitute any nuts you like here)
- 2 cups GF bagel chips (you can make these by taking 2-3 GF bagels (Kinnikinnick), slicing them thin and baking them at a low temp for a long time to make the crunchy.
- 1 cup GF pretzels (like Ener-G Wylde or Glutino)
- 3 cups Health Valley Corn Crunch Ems cereal
- 3 cups Health Valley Rice Crunch Ems cereal
- 1 cup corn nuts
- 6 tablespoons CF margarine
- 2 tablespoons LEA & PERRINS® Worcestershire sauce
Heat oven to 250. Melt margarine in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container. 12 cups snack.