Holly’s Florida Pot Roast
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast, boneless
- GF Flour mix, for dusting
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Flour pot roast, brown in hot oil on all sides. Add in all remaining ingredients, bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours. Until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Slice roast 1/2″ thick and return to simmer for 1 hour at 325 degrees F.