Peanut Butter Balls
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons, 1/2 cup) CF margarine
- 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups of chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups of GFCF substitute for Rice Krispies (such as Rice Twice)
- 1 package of GFCF chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together except for chocolate. Refrigerate for several hours. Overnight is ideal. Form peanut butter mixture into small balls. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip balls into chocolate using small spoon or toothpick. Set on wax paper and let cool.
Makes about 3 dozen peanut butter balls.