Peanut Butter (or Almond) Cookies
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup Safflower Oil
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (or replace with almond butter or cashew butter)
- 1 egg (or 1 egg replacer such as Ener-g)
- 1 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon guar gum
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix well all ingredients. Roll dough into 1 to 1.5” balls and with a greased fork make the cool crisscross marks on the cookies. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-11 minutes.