All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1 2/3 cup GF flour mix (rice flour, sorghum or garbanzo bean works great!)
- ½ cup honey OR maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs (or six quail eggs or 2 teaspoons arrowroot)
- 1 cup pumpkin (Libby’s or all pumpkin equivalent)
- ¾ cup oil
- 3 tbsp. flaxseed meal (ground up flaxseeds)
Mix all ingredients well. Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes into a greased bread pan. Recipe makes 1 loaf.
Note: this recipe can also make muffins – shorten baking time to 22 minutes and will yield about 12 muffins.