Tarragon Egg Dressing
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, yolks mashed and whites chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons tarragon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots (about 2)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper
In a small bowl whisk together yolks, vinegar, and mustard and add oil in a stream, whisking constantly until dressing is emulsified. Stir in egg whites, shallots, tarragon, and salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon dressing over salad.