Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies converted to GFCF
- 1 cup margarine (or acceptable fat like coconut butter or palm oil spread)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup DariFree (dry potato milk)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 dash ground vanilla or 1/2 teaspoon liquid vanilla
Cream together. Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- 1 1/2 cup white rice flour (or use equal amount sorghum instead)
- 1/2 cup potato starch flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon xantham gum (use equal amount guar gum instead)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine and add to egg/sugar mixture. Mix and add 12 ounces of GFCF (NO DAIRY) chocolate chips and one cup chopped nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.