Turkey Mixed Greens Salad With Strawberries, Kiwi, And Cashews
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
(in Honey Sesame Dressing)
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) reserved cooked turkey tenderloin, sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, salted cashews
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
Cut turkey into bite-size pieces and set aside. Arrange the mixed greens on salad plates or large serving platter. Top with turkey, strawberries, kiwi, and cashews. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, honey, sesame oil, and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over turkey and spinach salad.