White Bean Hummus Dip
All contents of this resource were created for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dietitian, therapist, or other qualified health providers with any questions or concerns you may have.
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor, and process until the mixture is smooth.
This dip can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.